It’s not safe to run your business computers without virus protection, nor can you rely only on the built Windows Defender or free anti virus solutions. Most of the free anti virus packages have licenses that restrict commercial use, so you are not legally allowed to use them in a business. Even if you did, they would not be professionally monitored and your staff would easily be able to turn off the protection. This puts your business at risk of malware.
The solution is a proper business anti virus solution. Digitalquill are proud to be an authorised seller of AVG: one of the most popular anti virus packages on the market. It has low impact on your system speed and its always-on protection helps to keep your computer free from viruses, spyware, ransomware, rootkits, Trojans, and other kinds of malware. It is constantly updated in the background to keep you safe, and when you use our full managed cloud service you will have a team of professionals working 24/7 to monitor for potential threats.
When you sign up for our Cloud based service, we will proactively monitor:
- That the Virus guard is installed properly and is working
- That the latest virus definitions have been updated
- That all scheduled scans have been completed
- If any Viruses are found we are immediately alerted
- We can initiate remote updates of the virus definitions and the virus guard software
- We can initiate virus scans on specific or all PCs on the system
Cheap Business Virus Protection from as little as £0.95 per month
It is not expensive to protect your business with virus protection. Our cloud service costs as little as £0.95 per month per user (when you buy 50 or more 24 month contracts) so you can benefit from an expert team that constantly monitors your system for threats without breaking the bank.